In general, it is possible to use our website without providing personal data. If personal data are collected on our sites (for example name, address or e-mail addresses), this will be on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be forwarded to third parties without your express consent.
We draw attention to the fact that data transfer in the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can involve security loopholes. Absolute protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE CONTROLLER
The controller, as per the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other data privacy provisions, is:
TUBEX Holding GmbH
Tel.: +49 711 470408-0
Fax: +49 711 470408-79
To make visiting our website more attractive, and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data and IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In part, the cookies serve to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract, or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
CONSENT TO USERCENTRICS
This website uses consent technology from Usercentrics to obtain your consent to the storage of specific cookies on your terminal device, or to the use of specific technologies, and to document this in accordance with data protection law. The provider of this technology is Usercentrics GmbH, Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 Munich, Germany, website: https://usercentrics.com/ (hereinafter “Usercentrics”).
When you enter our website, the following personal data are transferred to Usercentrics:
- Your consent(s) or revocation of your consent(s)
- Your IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your terminal device
- Time of your visit to the website
Furthermore, Usercentrics stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to assign the consent(s) or revocation(s) to you. The data collected in this way are stored until you request us to delete them, delete the Usercentrics cookie yourself, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Mandatory legal storage obligations remain unaffected.
Usercentrics is used to obtain the legally-required consent for the use of specific technologies. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
We have concluded an Order Processing Contract in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR with the provider named above. This contract, required by data protection law, ensures that this provider processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
SERVER LOG FILES
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the server request
- Amount of data sent (in bytes)
- Your IP address (if applicable, in anonymised form)
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. These data are not merged with other data sources. The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data are not passed on or used in any other way. We reserve the right to check these data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of unlawful use.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Please note: If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
ANALYSIS TOOLS AND ADVERTISING
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyse the behaviour of website visitors. In doing so, the website operator receives various usage data, such as page views, length of stay, operating systems used and the origin of the user. Google may combine these data in a profile that is assigned to the respective user or their end device.
Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user for the purpose of analysing user behaviour (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both website and advertising. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. For details, please visit: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. As a result, within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address is shortened by Google before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent Google from collecting and processing your data by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We have concluded an order-processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographics in Google Analytics
This website uses the “Demographics and Interests” function of Google Analytics in order to be able to display suitable advertisements to website visitors within the Google advertising network. This allows reports to be generated that include statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors. These data come from interest-based advertising from Google as well as visitor data from third-party providers. These data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown under “Objection to data collection”.
Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
This website uses the “Ecommerce Tracking” function of Google Analytics. With the help of this function, the website operator can analyse the purchasing behaviour of website visitors to improve online marketing campaigns. This involves recording information such as orders placed, average order values, shipping costs, and the time from viewing to purchasing a product. These data can be summarised by Google under a transaction ID that is assigned to the respective user or their device.
Plugins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called Web Fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web Fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that your IP address has been used to access this website. The use of Google Web Fonts is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the uniform presentation of the typeface on its website. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font in your computer is used.
Enquiries via e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your enquiry including all associated personal data (name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of handling your request. We will not forward these data without your consent.
The processing of these data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR), as we have a legitimate interest in effectively processing the enquiries addressed to us.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete them, revoke your consent to store them, or if the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
DATA PROCESSING FOR ORDER HANDLING
To process your order, we work with service providers who support us, in whole or in part, in the fulfilment of concluded contracts. If you commission us to provide a service or send you goods, your personal data will only be used without your separate consent to the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service or the fulfilment of the contract. This includes, in particular, the transfer of your data to transport companies, credit companies or other service providers used to provide the service or fulfil the contract.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, for example, as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the scope of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
We disclose customer accounts and personal information about customers when we are required to do so by law, or when such disclosure is necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements, or to protect our rights and the rights of our customers and those of third parties.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access by the data subject, as per Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to be informed about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you. You also have the right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data are transferred to third countries.
- Right to rectification, as per Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to have any incorrect data relating to you corrected without delay, and/or to have any incomplete data that are stored by us completed.
- Right to erasure, as per Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing, as per Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data that you dispute is verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after the purpose of these data has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection on the grounds of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail.
- Right to be notified, as per Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability, as per Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw consent, as per Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time, with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless there is a legal basis for further processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
- Right to lodge a complaint, as per Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, your workplace, or the place of the alleged infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
For security reasons, and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser header. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
RIGHT TO ACCESS, ERASURE, BLOCKING
RIGHT TO ACCESS, ERASURE, BLOCKING
At any time, you have the right to receive free information concerning the personal data stored on you, their origin and recipients, and the purpose of the data processing, as well as a right to correction, blocking or erasure of these data. You can contact us at any time concerning this and other questions on the subject of personal data, via the address stated in the Legal Notice.
Data Protection Officer:
We maintain a wide range of security measures in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR (technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted is not guaranteed. Under certain circumstances, the content of the e-mails can be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information by post.
OBJECTION TO ADVERTISING E-MAILS
Use of contact data, published in the context of the mandatory Legal Notice, for the sending of advertising and information material not expressly requested, is hereby objected to. The operators of the sites expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example via spam e-mails.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
If we process your personal data within the framework of a balancing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future, on grounds arising from your particular situation.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If your personal data are processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. You can exercise the objection as described above.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
STORAGE DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The storage duration of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After the retention period ends, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no further justified interest on our part in continuing to store them.